Lawn Bowling in the United States of America
Hot Springs Village, AR: Village Green Bowls Club
- Founded in 1978 to promote and foster the game of lawn bowling in our community of Hot
Springs Village, a gated community with a rich variety of recreational opportunities.
- Located in the gentle, green Ouachita Mountains, 15 miles north of the city of Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- We play in all four seasons – 12 months per year, with Spring and Fall being particularly gorgeous. Summers are hot. Winters are mild.
- 120ft. x120ft. artificial surface green. Our style is informal and relaxed, though we maintain the recognized rules and etiquette of the game.
- Whether you live in HSV, or vacation here, you are welcome to come try the game at any Open Bowling session or by appointment with a member of the Club. All equipment needed to play the game is provided by the club.
- We welcome inquiries from other bowling Clubs or groups. Two weeks advance notice would be appreciated.
For more information please contact Sharon or Ralph.
Ralph Butler, President: 501-922-1916