IF YOU PRE-REGISTERED FOR THE EVENT on May 22, 2020, you have already been sent a link to the recording.
IF YOU DIDN’T PRE-REGISTER, please fill out the form by clicking this link and you will be sent the link to the RECORDING.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has touched all of us. We are saddened for the devastation and heartache the disease has caused around the globe and especially to our bocce friends in Italy.
Let’s get back on the courts, however in a safe way. Click the image to register for this Bocce / Boules Sports executive discussion. Most likely it will be recorded, so if you can’t be on the call live, sign up to watch later.
Board Members of Bocce and other Boules Sports Clubs, please be our guest and contribute to our BocceCLEAN discussion on how to safely bring back bocce this year. The COVID-19 virus has affected communities in various levels of intensity. Some cities, towns, regions, states or provinces around the globe have started to play already. Others may still be weeks or a few months away. In North America, many communities are starting to allow sports to resume and our panelists have been working closely with their government leaders and health officials. Our speakers consist of club and league exectutives who are willing to share their experiences of designing their reopening procedures as well as their formal plans. We are also excited to hear from association leaders in North America and Mutlu Turkmen, President of C.B.I. (Confederazione Boccistica Internazionale)
Thank you for your interest and your feedback is welcomed.
– Joe Quartarone (978) 204-3663 – Moderator and VP of US Bocce Fed. (East Coast)
Register to join our distinguished panelists for this timely conversation.
– Danny Passaglia: President of USBF, Treasurer of C.B.I. and VP of Pan American Bocce Confederation
– Mario Pompei: VP of Club Paesano in OR
– John Liberto: President of American Sons of Columbus in Kansas City and President (Midwest) of USBF
– Mike Cipullo and Dennis Strnad – board members of Alta House in Cleveland
– Cathy & Chris Chmielewski: Co-founders of Lexington Bocce Association in KY
– Peter Rabito: President of American Bocce Club in Huntington, NY
– Alberto Guerrera (Montreal) and Pat Pezzin (Toronto): Presidents of their Provincial Associations of Quebec and Ontario, and they are on the National Board
– Dan Feaster: President, Federation of Petanque USA