Pontelandolfo Community Club will host its 2023 Spring 2 Man Bocce Tournament on March 11th.
380 Farmwood Road, Waterbury Ct 06704 (203)-575-0504
Saturday March 11
9:00 A.M START TIME
$200 A Team
Includes Free Lunch
Max 32 Teams
Games To 12
Back Board Dead
First Place $3,000
Other Prizes Will Be Based on Number of Teams
- Franco Rinaldi (203) 558-8581
Who is attending the US Bocce Federation Nationals during the week of June 19 – 25, 2023?
Highwood Bocce Club was established in 1969 just north of Chicago, IL and is the host this year’s national event. Highwood has held the US Championships as well as International Tournaments over the last 50 years. Many players from the club are national medalists from years past and currently, including Amy Lazzaretti and Miles Russell who won gold in the June 2022 Nationals at the Methuen Sons of Italy (Boston), then played in the World Championships in Turkey in November. Gordon Grunes who is from Highwood and was a silver medalist in Boston, also played internationally last year in the Pan Am Men’s Championship in November located in Uruguay.
Details of the specific tournaments are will be determined soon and listed on the site so please check back.
Join us in Montreal, Canada as we resurrect the tradition of the North American Cup after a not playing for several years. Many of the finest PRV (Punto Raffa Volo) players from Canada and the USA will compete.
Download Registration Form
- $300 CAD per team
- Entry fees must be sent by Money Order or Bank Draft payable to the order of Association Bouliste Canadienne (A.B.C.) Inc.
- Please forward Team Application Form by email to email@example.com
- Attach your Money Order or Bank Draft to a copy of the Team Application Form and mail it to
Association Bouliste Canadienne (A. B.C.) Inc. 3164 Avenue Des Gouverneurs, Laval, Québec H7E 5L2
- This will be a prize money tournament. Prize money indicated above is based on 16 teams however, if less than 16 teams
- The prize money will be adjusted accordingly
- Full “Punto Raffa Volo” rules will apply
- “Triples Tournament” (3 players)
- Format will be changed to (triples, single doubles) if we have only 10 teams at entry deadline.
- Team format open to men and women or mix teams
- Each team must wear identical jerseys
- Open practice for all teams will be May 5th between 13.00 and 16:00
- Qualification round will be group play
- Games will be to 12 points
- Tournament will be capped at 20 teams
Welcome to the 2023 Pre-Las Vegas Contra Costa Bocce Tournament located at the Antioch Fairgrounds.
- 18 Teams
- $125 / 3 Person Team
- 4 Games Guaranteed
- Gold and Silver Divisions
- Backboard Live
- 2 Balls / Player
- 8:00 AM Check-in, 8:30 AM Games Start
- Breakfast snacks and beverages included, but bring your own lunch
Send Checks to Marth Crosley
This is the 10th Annual Las Vegas National Bocce Tournament. Once again, it will be held at the South Point Hotel and Casino. There will be 80 teams competing from across the USA and Canada.
Highwood Bocce Club will once again host the US Bocce National Championships.
June 20 – 25, 2017
Join us on Saturday September 25, 2021 at the Methuen Sons of Italy to help us raise a few thousand dollars for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. You’ll enjoy a day of bocce, Italian food and the chance to win many raffle prizes while supporting children’s cancer research, patient care and the cost of parents to stay with their children as they receive treatment.
- (2) Divisions (based on skill levels)
- Advanced Division
- Social Division
- Round Robin preliminary games w/ Playoffs
- $160 / (4) Player team
- $40 / Additional Player (over 4 players)
- Medals for #1 Team in each Division
- Light Breakfast & Lunch included
- 50/50 Raffle & other Raffle prizes are offered
- 8:00 Practice/Registration
- 9:00 Games Start
Additional Donations are much appreciated. If you can’t make it and want to help, please send a check and we’ll include it with our total donation to St. Jude.
We are also accepting any gifts that we can offer as raffle prizes, such as gift cards, tickets to entertaiment or sporting events, home goods, wine, etc.
Registration Info (click here to download)
OR fill out this ONLINE Registration Form
Registration and Questions? Contact:
Joe Scuderi: (978) 491-9286 BJScuderi1@gmail.com
Joe Quartarone: (978) 204-3663 JoeBocce@Gmail.com
The Bocce Club at St. Anthony’s in New Castle, DE, along with the help of Joe Quartarone from Global Bocce, is hosting a High-Stakes Mid Atlantic bocce tournament on July 17, 2021. Join local St. Anthony’s leaders and bocce enthusiasts Tom, Mark and Harry and other top bocce players from the Northeast including MA, CT, RI, NJ, PA, DE and MD.
BEST Purse-to-Team payout ratio tournament this summer.
Online Registration Form
- 1 Day Bocce Tournament (12 Teams)
- Round Robin Format (3 Brackets of 4 Teams) – Guaranteed 3 games
- After the Round Robin, Teams are Ranked #1 – #12
- Top 8 Teams make Single Elimination Playoffs
- $420 / Team
- 4 Person Teams
- 2 Players / Side (2 balls each player / frame)
- US “Open Bocce” Rules – Backboard Dead
- Payouts based on 12 teams:
- The (3) #1 Teams in Each Bracket – $400 each (Guaranteed)
- 1st Place Overall Tournament Winner – $3200 (Guaranteed)
- 2nd – $1000
- 3rd – $500
- 4th – $500
- Complimentary Italian Style Meal served at lunch
- US Bocce Federation membership is also included
- The first 12 teams that pay will be registered
- Register by Friday 7/2/21
- Games start at 8:00 AM SHARP on Saturday 7/17/21
- Practice Friday at 12:00 PM through the evening as well as on Saturday at 7:00 AM to 7:45 AM
Fill out this online Registration Form
You can find nice hotels and other things to do in the area at these links. The Christiana Mall is a beautiful area that’s approximately 15 minutes from the club.
Historic New Castle
Visit Delaware (New Castle)
Hampton Inn (Wilmington / Christiana)
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- Doug Salter / New Castle Insurance
- Brian McClain / Roofing Contractor
- John Viola / Retired DE State Rep
- Pete Toner / New Castle Commons Trustee
- Michael Quaranta / New Castle Mayor
- John Whisman / Colonial Real Estate
- ONC Investments/George Velitskakis
- Krienen Funeral Home/Billy Krienen
- Ioannoni’s Specialty Sandwiches/Mike Ioannoni
- New Castle St. Anthony’s – Sponsoring Lunch
NEO Sports Plant will host a Coed 4-Person tournament on March 6, 2021.
Also NEO Sports Plant will host a 2-Person Tournament on April 10, 2021.
Details and registration info for the March 6th Coed Event and the April 10th 2-person event are in the events calendar.
Marco Orlando is taking the registration by phone or Facebook.
The Annual Winter Bocce Tournament in Cape Coral, FL is being held March 19th – 21st.
For registration and hotel details see the post in the calendar.