Elmwood Park, Illinois Recreation Department is starting it’s 1st Winter Indoor Bocce League on January 4, 2021. Bocce has become incredibly popular with both women and men in the summer over the past 6 years. This fall, 4 brand new 60′ x 10′ AstroTurf courts were built inside the recreation building at to accommodate our players / residents of Elmwood Park.
The first 80 teams that pay will fill the 6pm and 8pm game slots each Monday – Friday.
Newcomers are welcome. Let’s us know you would like to join a team.
Please contact Mike Ciancio at the Elmwood Park Rec Center at 4 Conti Parkway.
Look up Elmwood Park Bocce League on Facebook for more information or email Mike.
Elmwood Park’s 2020 Fall Bocce Tournament will wrap up a fun summer season of bocce.
- $50 / 4 person team
- 32 Teams
- Single Elimination
- Cash Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Winners
Please save the dates of November 8 – 10, 2019 for the 13th Annual Aldo Della Croce Bocce Tournament on The Hill in St. Louis, MO.
Details to follow
The 2019 African Juniors PRV Bocce Championship will take place October 20th – 25th. This Punto Raffa Volo Bocce Tournament is hosted by Algeria.
7th Annual Carmine L Cassese Memorial Bocce Tournament Sept 19-22, 2019 held at Cassese’s MVR.
- 4 Brackets on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Thursday at 6:00 PM
- Friday 6:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Sunday Finals
- $200/ team – Includes Drink Tix & T Shirts
- Double Elimination
- 64 Teams
- 100% Payout
Darren Landis 330-718-9139
PayPal & Venmo Available
410 N Walnut Street Youngstown, OH 44505
The 2019 Asian and Oceanian Juniors PRV Bocce Championship will be in Malaysia from September 13th – 17th. This is a Punto Raffa Volo Bocce Tournament.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Italian Social Club in Taunton, MA is hosting the Moneyball 2 Bocce Tournament on August 24, 2019.
- 4 person teams, 16 teams
- $200 per team
- Wins and Points will determine the 4 playoffs teams
- Playoffs is single elimination
- Prizes to be determined
The American Sons of Columbus in Kansas City, MO will host the 6th Annual Tom Gialde Memorial Bocce Tournament August 9 – 11, 2019.
- USBF Open Rules Apply
- Backboard is dead
- Size 107mm/920g balls required (House Balls are available)
- Two Divisions: Men and Women (Mixed teams will be entered into the Men’s bracket)
- Minimun $4,600 in Prize Money (Based on 16 Men’s teams)
- MEN: 1st- $1,600 * 2nd- $1,100 * 3rd- $700 * 4th- $400 * 5th-8th- $200
- WOMEN 1st- $600 * 2nd- $400 * 3rd- $300 * 4th-$200
Download the Registration Form and details
$75 per player
$10- Non Player Lunch
$25- Non-Player Dinner
Friday, August 9
Open Practice All Day
4:00pm Brackets will be drawn
6:45pm- Captain’s Meeting
7:00pm- Lagging and Shooting Competition
7:45pm- Tournament Starts
Saturday, August 10
8:30 am- Tournament Resumes
11:00 am-1:00 pm- Lunch
7:00 pm- Gialde Dinner and Presentation
Sunday, August 11
9:00am- Knockout Round &Finals
As a founding member of the ASOC in 1964, Tom Gialde was a pioneer for Italian-American worker and civil rights. He championed many initiatives, at both the city and state level, to ensure Italian-Americans had the ability to pursue the American Dream. An avid player of many sports, Mr. Gialde always enjoyed the game of bocce. He, along with his brother Stan, promoted the sport throughout the Kansas City community. The ASOC is proud to name its invitational bocce tournament in his honor.
2019 will be the inaugural Commemorative Cup Bocce Tournament hosted by the Martinez Bocce Federation and CK Mondavi Wine & Family. Martinez Bocce boasts 15 oyster shell courts that this tournament will be played on.
- July 27 – 28, 2019 – 2 Day Bocce Tournament
- Check in at 8:00 AM both days
- Play starts at 9:00 AM both days
- $300 per 4 Person Team (extra players are $50)
- Open to the public and the first 48 paid entries
- Includes light breakfast and lunch
- Payouts for top 8 teams in the winners bracket
- Payouts for top 4 teams in the second chance bracket
Website: Martinez Bocce Federation
Email the Martinez Bocce Federation
Courts are at 245 N Court St, Martinez, CA 94553, off Joe DiMaggio Drive.
The 2019 JAC Bocce Tournament at Alta House is July 26th – 28th.
Details are being finalized, so please check back.