Join us on Saturday September 25, 2021 at the Methuen Sons of Italy to help us raise a few thousand dollars for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. You’ll enjoy a day of bocce, Italian food and the chance to win many raffle prizes while supporting children’s cancer research, patient care and the cost of parents to stay with their children as they receive treatment.
- (2) Divisions (based on skill levels)
- Advanced Division
- Social Division
- Round Robin preliminary games w/ Playoffs
- $160 / (4) Player team
- $40 / Additional Player (over 4 players)
- Medals for #1 Team in each Division
- Light Breakfast & Lunch included
- 50/50 Raffle & other Raffle prizes are offered
- 8:00 Practice/Registration
- 9:00 Games Start
Additional Donations are much appreciated. If you can’t make it and want to help, please send a check and we’ll include it with our total donation to St. Jude.
We are also accepting any gifts that we can offer as raffle prizes, such as gift cards, tickets to entertaiment or sporting events, home goods, wine, etc.
Registration Info (click here to download)
OR fill out this ONLINE Registration Form
Registration and Questions? Contact:
Joe Scuderi: (978) 491-9286 BJScuderi1@gmail.com
Joe Quartarone: (978) 204-3663 JoeBocce@Gmail.com